The investment worth making.
Thank you for joining the hundreds of families at Episcopal Day School who recognize the vital importance of a faith-based preschool-8th grade education. EDS is committed to providing the opportunity for students from various economic circumstances to enroll.
Through the support of the church, donors, our endowment, the Georgia GOAL program, scholarships, and traditional financial aid, we are a lot more affordable than you might imagine.
|Grade||Tuition||Deposit||Remaining Tuition After Reservation Deposit||Tuition Refund Plan Premium (1.05%)*|
|Young 3s (5 day)||$7,100||$500||$6,600||$81.65|
|Threes (5 days)||$8,300||$500||$7,800||$95.45|
- *Tuition Refund Plan not required if paid in full, but highly recommended.
- Tuition Refund Plan due with first installment; REQUIRED with 2, 4, and 11 installment plan.
- One-time New Family Enrollment Fee of $500 due June 15, 2023.
- Payment plans include amortized interest computed at six percent (6%). Late fee charge of $35.
- Student Accident Insurance offered at $18.50 per year. (optional)
Included in Tuition
- ALL field trips, for 4th and 6th – 8th grades
- iPad or MacBook Air for 1st – 8th grade students
- Musical instruments
- School Parent/Student Directory
- Parent Association Membership
- Athletics participation
- Lunch Bunch Program (3-day): Panther Cubs & 3s – 12:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. $170 per month
- Lunch Bunch Program (5-day): Panther Cubs & 3s – 12:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. $240 per month
- Lunch Bunch Program: drop-in $22 per day
- Gingerbread Program (3-day): Panther Cubs & 3s – 12:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. $229 per month
- Gingerbread Program (5-day): Panther Cubs & 3s – 12:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. $335 per month
- Gingerbread Program: drop-in $30 per day
- Extended Day (3-day): PK-8th – 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. $148 per month
- Extended Day (5-day): PK-8th – 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. $225 per month
- Extended Day Program: drop-in $20 per day
EDS offers tuition assistance and a variety of scholarship opportunities to qualified applicants.
We believe an empty seat at EDS is a lost opportunity. Through the support of the church, donors, our endowment, the Georgia GOAL program, scholarships, and traditional financial aid, we are a lot more affordable than you might imagine.
EDS offers need-based tuition assistance to qualified applicants of any race, gender, and ethnic origin. To determine each family’s need and to ensure objectivity, EDS subscribes to School and Student Services (SSS) through the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS) for financial aid need-assessment.
Georgia GOAL Scholarship
In 2008, Georgia’s elected officials had the remarkable vision to pass the Education Expense Credit law to provide families in Georgia with access to better educational opportunities for their children. Their legislative leadership resulted in what has been described as the nation’s best education expense credit law. Since inception, the Georgia GOAL Scholarship Program has been leading the way in implementing this important legislation through their ethical, transparent and proven approach.
The Georgia GOAL Scholarship is available to students entering EDS in prekindergarten through 8th grade and have transferred from a Georgia public school. For the year 2022-23, EDS has awarded over $290,000 to students to date from GA GOAL.
Community Partnership Programs
Community Partnership Programs were created to say thank you to families who serve our community and nation. EDS provides a three year discount for the following organizations:
Augusta University Partnership, Fort Gordon, and Piedmont Augusta Community Partnership
- Year One: 25% off tuition
- Year Two: 15% off tuition
- Year Three: 10% off tuition
- Parent/Guardian must be employed by Augusta University, AU Health, or Piedmont Augusta
- Serve in any branch of the military or work as a civilian at Fort Gordon
- First time enrolling in an Augusta independent school
- Student must successfully complete admissions process
Future Leaders Scholarship
The Future Leaders Scholarship program is a merit-based scholarship competition with three tiers of awards for students entering the sixth grade.
- Lead Scholars (75% of tuition) – up to two students
- Trustee Scholars (50% of tuition) – up to four students
- Head of School Scholars (25% of tuition) – up to six students
We are looking for talented sixth-grade students who are thinkers, communicators, and emerging leaders – the kind of students that make a difference in the life of the school.
To learn more, nominate a student, or submit an application, please visit our Future Leaders Scholarship webpage.
North Augusta Scholarship
North Augusta Scholarships are awarded annually to students who reside in North Augusta, SC. These awards pay 25-75% of tuition based on merit and need. These scholarships are available for students entering third through eighth grade.