Future Leaders Scholarship
It is with great anticipation that we announce the renewal and expansion of the Future Leaders Scholarship Program. The program is a merit-based scholarship competition with three tiers of awards for students entering the sixth grade.
- Lead Scholars (75% of tuition) – up to two students
- Trustee Scholars (50% of tuition) – up to four students
- Head of School Scholars (25% of tuition) – up to six students
We are looking for talented sixth-grade students who are thinkers, communicators, and emerging leaders – the kind of students that make a difference in the life of the school.
Award winners who remain in good standing academically and behaviorally will maintain their scholarship through graduation from Episcopal Day School.
All participating students, whether current students or prospective students, will submit application materials including testing and teacher recommendations. Finalists will participate in a competition day on Saturday, April 15, which will be a fun-filled morning that will give each student an opportunity to shine. Award winners will be notified on April 21.
Interested families should complete the application process no later than March 31, 2023. If interested:
- Email Karen Lilly at firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest in participating.
- Schedule competition testing with Ms. Lilly.
- Ask your child’s English teacher and your child’s Math teacher to submit the Teacher Recommendation Google form. We will only accept electronically submitted forms using this link.
- You may also submit one additional personal recommendation (in the form of a letter) from any non-family member who knows your child well.
- Students who do not currently attend EDS will request that their current transcript is submitted using the Transcript Release Request Form. Parents will have to sign a release in order for us to share the entire application packet of finalists with our Competition Panel of non-EDS admissions professionals from boarding schools in the region.
Applications Due Now!
Competition Day: Saturday, April 15
Award Winners Notified: April 21