As in years past, the EDS Athletic Department is preparing for the next athletic year by hosting a few practice and skills clinics to allow the coaches and players to get to know each other and to have some time for skill development and training.
This May we will be holding clinics for football as well as cheerleading tryouts for the fall season. Below you will find the schedule along with other important information needed to attend these clinics.
Sessions are open to all rising 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th graders for the 2021-2022 school year. If your MS student would like to attend, please complete the registration form through the link provided below.
May Athletics Schedule:
- Football – May 10 – 14
- Fall Cheer (reminder – these are tryouts, not clinics) – May 11 – 13 and 19 – 20
Football (May 10 – 14)
- All players need to bring a water bottle, cleats, sneakers, and athletic apparel.
- Helmets will be issued on Monday, May 10th.
- Practice will be at the Flowing Wells Campus (1337 Flowing Wells Rd, Augusta)
- Practice begins at 3:10 p.m. and ends at 5 p.m.
- The EDS bus will take the team to the FWC. Parent pick up is at 5 p.m.
Fall Cheer Tryouts (May 11 – 13 and May 19 – 20)
- All players need to bring a water bottle, sneakers, and athletic apparel.
- May 11-13 tryouts will be held on the Walton Way Campus in the EDS Gym.
- Tryouts begin at 3:10 p.m. and end at 5 p.m.
- May 18 – 19 will be at Augusta Cheer Academy on Washington Rd.
- 3:30 – 6 p.m.
- EDS bus will take the girls to ACA. Parents pick up at 6:00 p.m.