Welcome to Fall Spirit Week!
Fall Spirit Week will take place during the week of September 30 through October 3. All students are encouraged to participate in the themes of the week. The week will culminate with a pep rally Thursday, October 3 at 2:15 in the gym. Please make sure to follow the guidelines for the theme days. How well we show our spirit and follow rules will only allow us to enjoy the Winter and Spring Spirit days.
All students must follow EDS uniform policy. Students who are inappropriately dressed will have to call home for appropriate clothes and may not be allowed to participate in subsequent Spirit or dress-down days.
(HINT – If you are questioning the outfit Don’t wear it!)
Monday Sports Day
- Students are encouraged to wear a jersey, t-shirt, or polo style shirt of a favorite sports team from either high school, college, or professional level.
- Students are to stick to regular dress code for the bottoms
Tuesday Crazy Sock Day
- Students are to attend school in proper EDS uniforms.
- Student can wear crazy socks.
Wednesday Pajama Day (Middle School ONLY)
- We encourage students to wear pajama pants for pajama day.
- Pajama bottoms must be long enough to cover your knees.
- Students are not allowed to wear…
– boxer shorts
– sleep shorts
– revealing clothes
- All underwear needs to be covered.
- Students cannot wear any of the above items even if Under Armour, spandex, or leggings are worn underneath.
- Students must wear either an EDS or plain color t-shirt.
Thursday Panther Day (Blue and/or white clothing)
- Pep rally in the gym at 2:15 p.m.
- Students are to wear any top that will show their school spirit that is blue or/and white. It should not be the traditional dress code shirt.
- Regular dress code for bottoms.
(Faculty prize for participation each day)
October 1, 2013 at 2:05 am
Can first grader participate in PJ Day on Wednesday?
October 1, 2013 at 12:29 pm
Sorry, PJ day is just for Middle School. We’ve updated the post to clarify that. Thanks for asking!