Navigating school forms doesn”t have to be a hassle. Here’s everything you need for your first day, and every day at EDS. Need something else that you don’t see here? Contact Payton Granade or Nina Howard.
- 2018-19 Physician Health Form -REQUIRED for Grades 5-8
- 2018-19 Immunization Forms – REQUIRED for Rising Ages 3-5, and Grade 7
- 2018-19 Student Asthma Action Plan
- 2018-19 Anaphylaxis Emergency Plan
- EDS Parent Concussion Acknowledgment – REQUIRED
- Responsible Use Policy Grades 1-4 – REQUIRED for Grades 1-4
- Responsible Use Policy Grades 5-8 – REQUIRED for Grades 5-8
- Google Apps For Education Parental Consent – REQUIRED for Rising 1st Graders and New Students Grades 2-8
- 2018-19 Preschool Supply List
- 2018-19 Lower School Supply List
- 2018-19 Middle School Supply Lists
- Pre-Packaged School Supplies – Optional, not all items in this package are required.
ERB Parent Guides
- ERB Parent Guide – Understanding Your Child’s Narrative Report
- ERB Parent Guide – Understanding Your Child’s Subscore Report
ELDC Permission Slip Forms
- Tuesday Acolyte Schedule 3s 1st Grade
- Wednesday Acolyte Schedule 2nd 4th Grade
- Thursday Acolyte Schedule 5th 8th Grade
Questions about acolytes? Email Pastor Lisa.
Directories and Handbooks
- 2017-18 EDS Student Directory – Forgot the password? Email Stephanie.
- Parent and Student Handbook
- Athletics Handbook
- Association Handbook
Maps and Diagrams
Questions about carpool? Email Karen Dye.
Before/After School Center Registration
In an effort to streamline our forms process, the option to sign up for after school was included in your registration. If you have questions about the option you selected, or if you selected an option at all, please email Elise Folk. Please put “After School Registration Questions – Child’s Name” in the subject line.
Suggested Reading/Accelerated Reader (AR)
Questions about Accelerated Reader? Email Karen Dye.
- AR Book Finder – Find available quizzes
- AR Home Connect – Track student progress (need username and password)
Suggested Reading Lists of Award Winning Books:
- Caldecott Medal Award – Awarded to the most distinguished American picture book for children published that year.
- Theodor Seuss Geisel Award – This award is given annually to the author(s) and illustrator(s) of the most distinguished American book for beginning readers published during the preceding year.
- Robert F. Sibert Informational Book Medal – This award is given annually to the author(s) and illustrator(s) to the most distinguished informational book published during the preceding year.
- Laura Ingalls Wilder Award – This medal is awarded to writers or illustrators of children’s books published in the United States who have over a period of years made substantial and lasting contributions to children’s literature
- Book Lists – Included in the book lists: Award lists, genres, read alikes, readership-targeted lists, specialty lists, values, authors, read aloud, school subjects, and themes
- James Patterson’s ReadKidDoRead.com – Books are categorized by age
- Newbery Medal Award – For the most distinguished contribution to American Literature for Children
- Georgia Children’s Book Awards
- The Coretta Scott King Book Awards – This award recognizes outstanding African American authors and illustrators and is awarded for books about the African American experience.
- The Pura Belpre Awards – Is in recognition of a Latino or Latina writer and illustrator whose work best portrays the Latino cultural experience in a work of literature for children or youth.
- Children’s Notable Lists – Includes books, videos and children’s recordings
- Young Adult Book Awards and Booklist