Parent/Teacher Conference Day
Wednesday, January 30th
There will be no classes on this day.
To Middle School Parents: Middle school parents will receive an email from their child’s advisor with instructions on how to sign up for a conference with the advisor. Please use the sign-up instructions included below to arrange meeting times with any co-curricular teacher.
- 5th and 6th-grade students are encouraged to attend conferences;
- 7th and 8th-grade students will lead conferences with parents and their advisor, so should attend.
If you need a separate conference with a particular teacher, please let us know and we will arrange that for you, though possibly on another day. If you have any questions, please contact your child’s advisor and/or Dr. Andrews.
Childcare: For Those NOT Enrolled in the Before/After School Program: Drop-in childcare is available for current EDS students between 7:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. during conference times only. Drop-in room information will be posted on that day.
For Those Enrolled in a Before/After School Center Program: For your convenience, the center will be open from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. for students currently enrolled in Lunch Bunch, Gingerbread, or After School (Three or Five Day Programs). If you plan to send your child to the center on conference day, you MUST complete the registration survey, which can be found here, by Wednesday, January 23rd. The information from the survey is very important for staffing and lunch count. A pizza lunch will be provided for all students who register. If your child does not like pizza, you may send a peanut-free lunch. If you do not sign up by January 23rd, we cannot guarantee a spot for your child on P/T Conference Day. If you have any questions, please contact Elise Folk.
How to sign up for your conferences:
Please sign up for conferences using the link, password, and instructions below. There will be no sign up in the front office or by phone. Conference sign-ups will be closed at 3:00 p.m. on Monday, January 28th.
1) Click the link at the end of this message
2) Enter password: edsparent
3) Find your child’s class/teacher(s). Teachers are listed by grade. For 3rd and 4th grade, please sign up to meet with your child’s homeroom teacher only. If you would like to meet with a co-curricular teacher that is not listed, please contact the teacher directly.
4) Click the box next to the time slot that you would like to reserve and then click “submit and sign up” at the bottom.
5) When prompted, enter your first and last name in the appropriate fields and click “sign up.” An account or email address is not required. However, if you enter your email address, you will receive a reminder two days prior to the conference.
6) Click “return to sign up” to make sure your name is reflected on the sign up page and/or sign up for additional conferences.
If you need assistance or would like to make a change to your conference time, please email Nina Howard.
If you are unavailable to meet on January 30th, please contact your child’s teacher directly to set up a different date and time.
Please choose and click a link below to sign-up for conferences
For Preschool, click here.
For Lower School, click here.
For Co-curricular Teachers, click here.
**Middle School parents will receive an email from their child’s advisor with instructions on how to sign up for a conference with the advisor.