Parent/Teacher Conference Day is Wednesday, January 28
There will be no classes on this day.
To Middle School Parents: Your attendance on Conference Day is OPTIONAL if you are satisfied with your child’s current school performance or if a teacher has not contacted you requesting a conference.
For Those NOT Enrolled in Before/After School Center: Drop-in childcare is available for current EDS students between 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. during conference times only. Signs with drop-in room information will be posted on that day.
For Those Enrolled in Before/After School Center:
For your convenience, the center will be open from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. for students currently enrolled in Lunch Bunch, Gingerbread, or After School. If you plan to send your child to the center on conference day, you MUST e-mail Mary Beth Knauss the student name, drop-off and pick-up times by Friday, January 23. This information is very important for staffing and lunch count.
How to sign up for your conferences:
Please sign up for conferences using the link, password, and instructions below. There will be no sign-up in the front office or by phone. Conference sign ups will be closed at 3:00 p.m. on Monday, January 26th.
1) Click here for the sign-up link.
2) Enter password: edsparent
3) Find your child’s class / teacher(s). Teachers are listed by grade with co-curriculars at the bottom.
4) Click “sign up” next to the time slot that you would like to reserve.
5) When prompted, enter your first and last name in the appropriate fields and click “sign up.” An account or email address is not required. However, if you enter your email address, you will receive a reminder two days prior to the conference.
6) Click “return to sign up” to make sure your name is reflected on the sign up page and/or sign up for additional conferences.
If you need assistance or would like to make a change to your conference time, please email Brenna McEowen.
If you are unavailable to meet on January 28th, please contact your child’s teacher directly to set up a different date and time.
Be the first to write a comment.