We had a rainy day afternoon carpool during the first week of school, which prompted us to send a reminder to our parents on the pickup procedure. Please send this article to anyone who may be picking up your child this year, so everyone is informed on the process.
- All parents should remain in their cars until the 3:00 p.m. dismissal bell.
- When the dismissal bell rings, preschool through fifth grade parents should get out of their cars and come to the designated location to pick up their child(ren).
- Middle school parents – do not come in to pick up students. Middle school students will come to the cars on their own.
- Parents are asked not to congregate in the porte-cochere area (porch of the office front door) or in the front office.
Students will be assembled at the following locations:
- Lunchbunch/Gingerbread and Kindergarten – in hallway in front of room 105 and the admissions office
- First Grade – in hallway in front of the Lower School Office
- Second Grade, Third Grade, Fourth Grade – first floor in front of rooms 101, 102, 103, 104
- Fifth Grade – behind First Grade in front of the Lower School Office
- Middle School – second floor in front of rooms 201, 202, 203, 204
- Bus Riders/Athletes – in the porte-cochere area (porch of the office front door)