You are needed in numbers this week. Our Panther football team has ventured into new territory in the young history of our football program. If you haven’t heard the Panthers went into the lion’s den this past week and beat the Augusta Christian Lions 28-20 in OT to go 3-0 in the league. Now we must host the Wildcats of Westminster in the cat fight of the year at Aquinas at 6pm. Both teams are undefeated and hungry for a championship. Let’s pack the house and send the Wildcats back home licking their wounds.
It will be a busy day on Tuesday, September 30 in Panther Nation with the undefeated varsity volleyball team also playing at 6pm versus the Saints of St. Mary’s on the Hill, and our tennis teams will also taking on the Wildcats of Westminster at 4pm.
Time to start tuning up the basketball skills. EDS will host a basketball Clinic with Will Avery, Former NBA and Duke University player.
- Saturday, October 4 from 9am to 1pm in the EDS gym.
- Open to all students in grade 2nd through 8th grade.
- The cost is $25 for EDS students
Winter EDS Athletic information
- Preseason parent/coach/player meeting is Thursday, October 23 at 6pm in the EDS gym.
- Tryouts start October 27.