After School Center and Enrichments
Before/After School Center
The Before/After School Program provides a well-staffed, fully-equipped child development program that strives to create an environment which will enrich each child’s physical, social, emotional, and intellectual development by providing a secure, caring, and stimulating program.
After School is open from 12:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. according to the school calendar. Our programs offer a fun, creative, and active environment for the students of Episcopal Day School. We offer different scheduling options for all of our students in order to fit the needs of the parents in our school community.
Classes are divided based on grade and enrollment. Typical class breakdowns are as follows, Young 3s and 3s Gingerbread, PK Gingerbread, Young 3s and 3s Napping Lunch Bunch, PK Non-Napping Lunch Bunch, Kindergarten After School, Grades 1-2 After School, Grades 3-4 After School, Middle School After School. The class breakdowns are subject to change with enrollment.
- 5 Day Early Birds Only $70/month
Lunch Bunch – Young 3s, 3s, and PK
- Lunch Bunch 3-Day (3s-PK) 12:30-3:00 p.m. $150/month
- Lunch Bunch 5-Day (3s-PK) 12:30-3:00 p.m. $220/month
- Lunch Bunch Drop-in $20/day
Gingerbread – Young 3s, 3s, and PK
- Gingerbread 3-Day (3s-PK) 12:30-6:00 p.m. $209/month
- Gingerbread 5-Day (3s-PK) 12:30-6:00 p.m. $315/month
- Gingerbread Drop-in $28/day
After School – K-8
- After School 3-Day (K-8th) 3:00-6:00 p.m. $128/month
- After School 5-Day (K-8th) 3:00-6:00 p.m. $205/month
- After School Drop-in $18/day
All of our After School programs have a drop-in option. To be eligible to drop in, you must:
- Have your child registered with EDS After School. You do not have to choose a regular schedule, just select Drop-in.
- Notify the Director of Auxiliary Programs at least 24 hours in advance by e-mail to Karli Murray (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (706-733-1192).
- Pay the drop-in fee which will be billed monthly on TADS. The drop-in rate will be charged if there are variations to the regularly scheduled days for which your child has been registered. A twenty-four hour written or emailed notice MUST be given for drop-ins, which are subject to availability.
Each staff member has been carefully screened and selected on the basis of educational background, training, and experience. Staff members have training in CPR, first aid, fire and safety procedures, and symptoms of child abuse. All have completed the records check required by the State of Georgia.
Bright From the Start
The Episcopal Day School’s after school program is exempt from Bright From the Start licensure due to the following criteria being met:
- Section 591-1-1.46(b)(2) and Section 591-1-1.46(b)(3)
A copy of our exemption notification is posted in the front office, and in the Auxiliary Programs office. If you would like more information regarding the exemption please reach out to the Director of Auxiliary Programs.